IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Интервью для TheDJList @ 20.06.2012
Leksi
сообщение 21.06.2012, 20:24
Сообщение #1

Модератор через постель
Иконка группы

Из: Kiev.ua - Cn.ua - SPb.ru

Андрюша рассказывает, что он хочет сохранить свое звучание, о попытках сделть музыку 80-х более танцевальной, о том, как нашел Рамону, и как к ней относится, почему любит Америку и о двухдисовом новом альбоме, который хочет пустить уже в начале следующего года.

During EDC we had the chance to sit down and chat with our #11 DJ Andre Tanneberger aka ATB. Here's what he had to say about his career, latest projects and the scene nowadays.

TDJL: If you could describe yourself as a DJ in one word, what would it be?

ATB: Energy. I have a lot of energy on stage. But you said just one word, right?

TDJL: Besides your residency at Marquee in Vegas, where is your favorite place to play?

ATB: I can’t say… Right now I’m playing very often in the US and it’s mostly because EDM is really exploding. I don’t have a good feeling because it’s moving too fast. We had the same thing in Europe a couple years ago, which led to an oversaturation of the market. With thousands of clubs it seems like the people are getting too much right now. It’s a good thing on one side, but we can’t let it get too much because it will burst.

TDJL: Who are some of your biggest influences in music?

ATB: Right now, I don’t have many influences besides my own music. I try not to let others influence what I’m doing so that I don’t start to copy them. I started, though, with electronic influences from the 80s. It was really different stuff. It was not danceable. This was music that I really liked and I just wanted to make it more danceable. I did what I could to try and create my own style and I feel like I’ve got it now. Now you hear something and notice, ”this must be ATB.”

TDJL: You recently released a teaser for ATB with Rudee feat. Ramona Nerra - Never give up, how did that project come together?

ATB: I’m researching for new singers and Rudee and I work together a lot, touring, and on albums; so it’s natural that we do a lot of music together. The collaboration with Ramona Nerra, happened because I saw her at a big show in Germany, The Voice of Germany, and through a friend I got in contact with her because I really liked her voice a lot. I did two tracks with her on this current album and I think she’s really great.

TDJL: With big festivals like EDC and Sensation popping up all around the United States. How does the EDM scene in the United States compare to that in Europe?

ATB: The positive thing is especially with EDC, it’s much more about what the people want. It’s not just a DJ on stage and a crowd. They know here (in the States) that they have to entertain the people. It’s not geared towards just the DJ, it’s more of an experience. Of course, I would be happy if it was all about me, but it’s not. There are more things offered to the people in attendance; lights, dancers, a whole set up. This is different from in Europe. What I saw, was the organizers in Europe only seeking money. Just put up a big stage and the DJ and crowd the place. That was not working. I think that you have to offer a little bit more. I think they do it the right way here in the US. But on the other side, I hope that the club scene will not die. I love to play in clubs and have for 15 years in the US. Of course it’s nice to stand in front of 20,000 people. But for me, it’s more of a challenge to be in a club with 500 people, more face to face. You can feel their energy. It’s very intimate and like this feeling. I love to play big festivals, but I think I love, a little bit more, to play clubs.

TDJL: Do you think that the production of a show adds value to the actual music?

ATB: It all has to fit together. The lights have to go to the music and the other way around. It’s a combination of the production and the music working together to make a good experience. It’s all about what gives the people a good feeling in the end.

TDJL: Any upcoming releases and productions that you can talk about, what can we expect from ATB in the near feature?

ATB: Today is the release of my two CD compilation album. One disk is typical ATB stuff and the other is a little bit more relaxed. I will start in the next month or so to work on new things for my next album. The plan is to have a new one out in the beginning of next year. I’m looking forward to collaborating with new artists. I’m not very interested in working with big, well known artists, but would rather help discover good, new talent that people have never heard before.

TDJL: Anything else you’d like to tell your fans on The DJ List?

ATB: Just thank you for all the support and I’m looking forward to getting the #1 spot again.

Permalink: http://thedjlist.com/news/2012/06/interview_atb/

--------------------
Если не можешь изменить ситуацию, измени свое отношение к ней.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Eddie
сообщение 21.06.2012, 21:12
Сообщение #2

Addicted to music
Иконка группы

Предположения сбылись - Андре выпустит альбом в 2013 году.
Не сбылись планы на счёт этого года.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Sir N Drew
сообщение 21.06.2012, 22:27
Сообщение #3

Mr. Limited Edition
Иконка группы

Из: Санкт-Петербург

Цитата(Leksi @ Сегодня в 21:24)
попытках сделть музыку 80-х более танцевальной

А я думал, что этим только Blank & Jones занимаются hm.gif

--------------------
I Trance!
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Vitaliy.F
сообщение 21.06.2012, 23:28
Сообщение #4

Этот форум мне снится по ночам

Из: Kaliningrad

Кто-нить переведёт для ленивих? sogood.gif

--------------------
Цитата(Leksi @ 30.05.2011, 21:56) *
Новички, матьвашузаногу, научитесь читать правила форума!!

Каждый из нас - музыкальный инструмент Вселенной, на котором Она исполняет неповторимую мелодию нашего неудержимого самовыражения.
«Когда мы воспринимаем ухом ритм и мелодию, у нас изменяется душевное настроение» © Аристотель (384-322 гг. до н. э.)
1. Вы сейчас в интернете.
2. Вы на сайте forum.atb-music.ru
3. Вы читаете это.
5. Вы не заметили что отсутствует пункт 4.
6. Вы сейчас это проверили.
7. Вы улыбаетесь.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Visualer
сообщение 22.06.2012, 7:32
Сообщение #5

Воспитанный
Иконка группы

Из: Первоуральск

ну что ж .. там не говорится что новый альбом будет двухдисковым.
я всё ещё чаю надежды , что альбом будет однодисковым!

--------------------
I Progressive!
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Leksi
сообщение 22.06.2012, 20:06
Сообщение #6

Модератор через постель
Иконка группы

Из: Kiev.ua - Cn.ua - SPb.ru

Колаборейшен с новыми артистами и громкие имена заставляют надеяться на двухдисковое издание.
Натолкай в новый альбУм треков с Sunset Beach'a и два диска готовы (это был сарказм, если чО).
Хотя, возможно, я пытаюсь увидеть то, чего нет smile.gif

--------------------
Если не можешь изменить ситуацию, измени свое отношение к ней.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему